[kde-doc-english] Splitting kde-runtime/doc

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Tue Apr 1 14:14:56 UTC 2014

Hi Aleix

Am Dienstag, 1. April 2014, 15:31:48 schrieb Aleix Pol:

> I was looking up the kde-runtime/doc directory for splitting and I stumbled
> upon these directories:
> api fundamentals glossary onlinehelp
>
> As a guideline, here you have the documentation regarding the ongoing
> kde-runtime splitting:
> http://community.kde.org/Frameworks/Epics/New_Runtime_Organization
>
> I'm unsure where to move these, anybody has a good solution?

I started a discussion about this a few days ago, see
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-doc-english&m=139581710707604&w=2

api -> no idea what this is, never touched nor used it

fundamentals -> khelpcenter ?

onlinehelp -> khelpcenter ?

glossary -> should go into khelpcenter, because it is only used (and usable?)
there

Comments please

Thanks for your work, Aleix

--