[kde-doc-english] Saludos

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Fri Sep 27 09:09:25 UTC 2013

написане Thu, 26 Sep 2013 00:40:58 +0300, Tito <tito.pariente at gmail.com>:

> En primer lugar quiero saludarlos muy cordialmente y agradecerles por
> todo. Tengo problemas con la salida de sonido en mi Kubuntu instalado en
> mi PC y les pido que me ayuden esperare sus valiosas instrucciones.
> Gracias

Hi,

Sorry for answering in English (my knowledge of Spanish is very limited).

First of all, thanks for your kind words.

This list is for KDE documentation writers, so your question is off topic
here.

Please ask your questions in the right place. The following page has links
for the supporting channels:

http://userbase.kde.org/Getting_Help/es

It may also happen that you can find the answers here:

http://userbase.kde.org/Troubleshooting

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Yuri