[kde-doc-english] [request] More fixes for kmail doc

Antoni Bella Pérez antonibella5 at orange.es
Mon Sep 23 11:55:59 UTC 2013

El Dissabte, 21 de setembre de 2013, a les 16:59:32, Burkhard Lück va
escriure:
> Am Freitag, 20. September 2013, 18:43:12 schrieb Yuri Chornoivan:
> > написане Fri, 20 Sep 2013 18:40:13 +0300, Antoni Bella Pérez
> >
> > <antonibella5 at orange.es>:
> > > El Dijous, 19 de setembre de 2013, a les 10:29:24, Yuri Chornoivan va
> > >
> > > escriure:

> Kubuntu 12.04:
> $ kmail --version
> $ Qt: 4.8.2
> § KDE: 4.11.1
> $ KMail: 4.11.1

  Hi Burkhard

  Pardon for the delay. I had to investigate this issue.

Kubuntu 13.04:
Qt: 4.8.4
«KDE Development Platform»: 4.11.1
KMail: 4.11.1

  My KDE version is from the ppa backports repo. I do not see this menu item
	View -> Translator

but it appears from the context menu, when text is highlighted.

> I am writing this mail and see the Translator tool.

> That is only in 4.12 and will be removed when backporting to 4.11.3

> > >   Hi
> > >
> > >   Alright. Since it is important corrections, I require that they pushed
> > >   to stable branch for the next release. Its possible? :-)
> >
> > We need some input from Burkhard as he is usually doing this _large_
> > amount of work.
>
> As usual this will be backported after tagging 4.11.2 on Tuesday.

  OK.

  Regards
  Toni