[kde-doc-english] Upcoming KDE PIM Sprint

Kevin Krammer krammer at kde.org
Sun Sep 8 10:23:47 UTC 2013

Hi all,

the KDE PIM developers usually meet for a work sprint in the last quarter of
the year. This time it takes place in November in Brno, Czech Republic [1].

There is a lot of work going on in PIM documentation, KMail in particular, and
I regularily see questions for clarification and suggestions for improvments
of strings from PIM apps on the tranlators list.

So I wanted to emphasis that as people working on the PIM products you are of
course also welcome to attend.

Also, would you like to be notified in a similar fashion for future sprints?

Cheers,
Kevin

[1] https://sprints.kde.org/sprint/158
KDE user support, developer mentoring