[kde-doc-english] Aide Rekong

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Sun Sep 1 15:14:38 UTC 2013

> L'aide pour Rekong ne nous aprend rien du tout.
> Moi je voudrais savoir comment obternir kget pour Rekong.
> Pourquoi est-ce que Firefox se ferme tout seul au bout d'un certain temps.
> Pourquoi est-ce que le logiciel intégré de messagerie ne retient pas les mots
> de passes.
> Plusieurs rubriques d'aide ne sont qu'en anglais, je me ferais un plaisir d'en
> traduire.
>
> PS: Comment mettre le clavier en français multilingue ?
>
> Merci de me répondre.  telefun2you at gmail.com

Hi,

Sorry for the late replying.

This list is for documentation writers so your questions are slightly off topic here.

1. Just install KGet and use "General" configuration page:

http://docs.kde.org/development/en/extragear-network/rekonq/Config-rekonq.html

2. Please ask Firefox support lists for this. Firefox is not a part of KDE software packages.

3. Please install KWallet and the latest versions of KDE-Telepathy or Kopete. These messaging applications are well-integrated with KDE password manager out of box. For Pidgin, you should use the corresponding plugin:

http://amihaila.wordpress.com/2010/07/15/pidgin-can-save-passwords-in-kwallet/

4. Please ask French team for the help. They are very welcome to the new translators:

http://l10n.kde.org/team-infos.php?teamcode=fr

5. Please use support channels to ask your questions about KDE software:

http://userbase.kde.org/Getting_Help/fr

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,
Yuri