[kde-doc-english] XMLGUI create new menubar menu example.

Ciro Santilli ciro.santilli at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 20:45:57 UTC 2013

I didn't manage to create an account so I was under the impression that it
might be for collaborators only.

How to create the account?

I read <http://userbase.kde.org/Quick_Start> and it says to click on Log in
which leads me here:
https://userbase.kde.org/index.php?title=Special:UserLogin&returnto=Quick+Start

I did that, but I can't find a registration link anywhere. I tried to put
my desired login / pass in the login form but that did not work either.