[kde-doc-english] Main page error for Amarok handbook

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Mon Nov 25 11:19:09 UTC 2013

Hi there,

just checked http://docs.kde.org/development/en/extragear-multimedia/amarok/index.html
today and there is an error in the description:

The current description text reads:
"Amarok is a free, versatile and powerful music player for Linux®. The
latest 2.x release series, often referred to as “Amarok 2”, is
cross-platform (can be used on many platforms, including Linux®, Mac®
OS and Microsoft® Windows®) and implements a completely reworked code
base that will enable it to incorporate exciting new features as the
release matures. The current stable release is version 2.4."

It should read:

"Amarok is a free, versatile and powerful music player for Linux® and
Microsoft® Windows®, helping you to organize your music collection and
rediscover your music. The current stable release is version 2.8 and
brings back all the important features known from the 1.x series."

I removed the reference to MacOS X as there is not stable release for
that platform (yet). and the version number should read 2.8, not 2.4
:)

Thank you for updating it

Regards, Myriam

http://www.fsfe.org