[kde-doc-english] Escritorios Múltiples

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Thu Nov 21 14:26:37 UTC 2013

Thu, 21 Nov 2013 16:09:11 +0200 було написано Jesús G.
<jaemuaset at yahoo.es>:

> Hola amigos, primero que nada agradeceros vuestros esfuerzos.
>
> Soy nuevo en Kubuntu, antes utilicé Ubuntu, y hasta la versión 10.xx
> había multiples escritorios, cosa que aquí en teoría también pero que no
> sé como conseguir cambiar a otro escritorio y en vuestra ayuda veo
> alguna explicación, pero donde pone, "KDE le ofrece la posibilidad de
> tener varios escritorios virtuales. En esta pestaña puede configurar el
> número de escritorios, así como sus nombres. Simplemente utilice el
> cuadro de texto para ajustar el número de escritorios, y asígneles
> nombres introduciendo texto en los campos de texto inferiores.",
> simplemente no veo pestaña.
>
> Me podéis iluminar?
>
> Gracias de antemano.

Hi,

This list is for documentation writers in English, so I will try to answer
in English.

Regretfully, Spanish translation of Plasma manual in official KDE
documentation is rather outdated.

The English version has some information on Pager widget:

http://docs.kde.org/stable/en/kde-workspace/plasma-desktop/panel.html
(bottom part)

but it is better to use UserBase page:

http://userbase.kde.org/Plasma/Pager/es

In short, if there is no pager widget on the panel, right-click on the
panel, choose "Add widgets", filter the list by entering "Pager" in the
text field and add Pager widget by clicking with left mouse button.

When added, right-click on the pager widget, choose "Settings" and
configure the widget as you like.

It is also may be interesting for you to use KDE activities.

More on this:

http://userbase.kde.org/Plasma/es

Hope this helps.

Best regards,