[kde-doc-english] Way to backup my Kleopatra keys

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Fri Nov 8 15:15:30 UTC 2013

написане Fri, 08 Nov 2013 13:16:49 +0200, Philipp Schaumann
<philippschaumann at hotmail.com>:

> Hi,
>

> I have imported a number of keys into Kleopatra, but I have not found
> some
> option to specify where Kleopatra stores its database so that I can do a
> backup / export all, or similar. I have looked through the documentation
> but
> did not find something.
>

> B.R.
>
> Philipp Schaumann

Hi,

Kleopatra is GnuPG frontend so it stores the data using GnuPG tools.

Your public keys are stored in ~/.gnupg/pubring.gpg

Your secret keys are stored in ~/.gnupg/secring.gpg

This is from GnuPG docs:

http://www.gnupg.org/documentation/

Hope this helps.

Best regards,