[kde-doc-english] Todos's for 4.12

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Sun Nov 3 20:37:46 UTC 2013

написане Sun, 03 Nov 2013 21:40:37 +0200, Burkhard Lück
<lueck at hube-lueck.de>:

> Hi,
>
> 4.12_Release_Schedule has:
> 8 Wednesday, November 20, 2013: KDE SC 4.12 Documentation Freeze
>
> What needs to be done:
>
> * proofread all kcontrol docs, we missed that for 4.11
>
> * kde-workspace kcontrol/windowbehaviour/index.docbook -> on my todo list
>
> * kdeutils/kwallet (New GnuPG): see http://www.rusu.info/wp/
>
> * kdeedu/kmplot -> merge into one dokbook -> on my todo list
>
> What else is missing, needs an update?

Hi,

Just for other Doc team members information. As I told on IRC, Parley has
unmerged KDE/4.11 branch and uncommitted RR. Should they be merged/pushed
I will try to update docs accordingly.

Not sure if something should be done with KmPlot as KDE Edu seems decided
to retire it in favor of Khipu (almost uncrashable now but not 1-to-1
parity: at least no SVG export capabilities).

Marble from master just crashes on my system so until it goes stable it
would be good if someone confirms that there are no noticeable changes in
4.12.

Best regards,
Yuri