[kde-doc-english] Open source documentation conference

Shaun McCance shaunm at gnome.org
Mon May 6 01:42:30 UTC 2013

Hi all,

In case any KDE folks are still considering coming to Open Help,
I wanted to let you know that the hotel room block is only available
until May 14. After that, hotel rooms downtown will be hard to find
that weekend.

GNOME is going to have 8 people out for a doc sprint. If the KDE
team did a sprint, I'm sure people on both teams would have ideas
to share with each other. Of course, you can always just come out
for the weekend conference and not do the sprints.

Let me know if I can do anything to help.

Thanks,
Shaun