[kde-doc-english] Review board error.

Scarlett Clark scarlett at scarlettgatelyclark.com
Wed Jun 19 16:39:44 UTC 2013

On Wednesday, June 19, 2013 07:27:18 PM Yuri Chornoivan wrote:
> написане Wed, 19 Jun 2013 19:12:18 +0300, Scarlett Clark
>
> <scarlett at scarlettgatelyclark.com>:
> > I am trying to post a fix to a list broken markup, but
> > I keep getting this error:
> > *The file 'doc/kmail/configure.docbook' (rf953b93)
> > could not be found in the repository*
>
> It can be because of Kevin Ottens commit.
>
> Just do
>
> git pull --rebase
>
> in your local copy and recreate your patch.
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Best regards,
> Yuri

Thanks, I am going to wait on further contributions until I have a proper
test environment set up to test my changes. My fix duplicates his commit.
So more wasted time. I understand that broken builds need to be fixed
ASAP, so I need to make sure I don't break things as I learn.

Sorry everyone.
Scarlett