[kde-doc-english] A few basics for new documentation

Randall Wood randall at woodbriceno.net
Sun Jun 2 15:47:30 UTC 2013

On Saturday, June 01, 2013 08:06:23 PM Burkhard Lück wrote:

> > Any new on this topic?
>
> Just got aware, that there is already an updated primer on
> http://techbase.kde.org/Documentation_Primer/Manual.
>
> This should be the starting point for modifications.
>
> Thanks

That's good to know.  I'll have a look.  As for news, I'm plugging away at it,
erring on the side of "slow but cautious" and still hope to have something to
show the group before too long.  End of June I'd say, at this rate :)

--
www.therandymon.com
Public key: www.therandymon.com/files/randall-at-wbn.asc