[kde-doc-english] Zeiteinstellung

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Mon Jul 8 20:46:36 UTC 2013

Am Montag, 8. Juli 2013, 15:29:56 schrieb Frank Siegel:
> Ich keine Originalzeit für Hamburg einstellen immer nur 2 Stunden zurück,
> das heißt jetzt ist es 15:30  automatische Zeiteinstellung geht zurück
> auf 13:30
translate.google.com:

"I can no original time for Hamburg set you back only 2 hours
that is, it is now 15:30 automatic time setting goes back
at 13:30"

This list is for documentation in English so user questions are off topic
here.

Please use support channels to solve your problem;

http://userbase.kde.org/Getting_Help/de

Please provide more info (distribution, step to reproduce your problem etc) in
the support channels.

--
Burkhard Lück