[kde-doc-english] Last minute tasks for 4.11

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Mon Jul 1 19:28:13 UTC 2013

Hi,

in one week on Monday, July 8, 2013: KDE SC 4.11 we will have Documentation
Freeze, but there still are some urgent tasks:

Kwallet (Review request pending)

Konqueror -> /me

Fundamentals -> T.C ? need help?
Version in work/doc does not compile for me, how to proceed here?
I'd like to add the Bookmarks menu to ui.docbook.

KWrite still at 4.10 -> T.C. ? need help?

Some open tasks/questions from user questions on our list:

kde-runtime/doc/kioslave/info/index.docbook
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-doc-english&m=137064058319887&w=2

Kiten (How to enter search items in kana, how to turn verb deinflection on/off)
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-doc-english&m=136392680701377&w=2

Kleopatra How to create the revocation certificate ?
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-pim&m=136052109328474&w=2

Thanks

--
Burkhard Lück