[kde-doc-english] Trojita - Next Steps

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Tue Jan 29 21:26:46 UTC 2013

Am Dienstag, 29. Januar 2013, 21:12:42 schrieb Randall Wood:
> All - Using the latest template Yuri pointed me to, I have written up the
> docbook doc for Trojita.  Would it be useful to send it to this list for a
> sneak preview, and your comments/corrections?  Or do you generally prefer I
> submit it to the project developer, who commits it to the repositories along
> with the code?

Please commit to a top level folder named "doc" in trojitas source tree, where
Skripty usually expects to find the documentation to extract the messages for
our translators, once this folder is added by kde-i18n-doc /translation team)
to scripty's daily workflow.

> The doc mostly validates, but gives me a few errors I think might be due to
> the fact it's currently a standalone doc.  You might know better.

W'll give it a try when thi docbook is commited.

Thanks.

--
Burkhard Lück