[kde-doc-english] videoobject tag

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Sun Feb 24 09:44:11 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm working on Kdenlive handbook export from UserBase.

The handbook contains many references to YouTube and Vimeo videos. These
videos can be easily converted into the content of <videoobject> tag, but
this is the tag "we do not use". The attached example can be easily
converted with meinproc4 (tested, works), but failed to be checked by
checkXML.

So the question is as follows: what is the best way to handle this,
implement <videoobject> tag or leave the videos as links?

Thanks in advance for your opinions.

Best regards,
Yuri