[kde-doc-english] Using Kleopatra to Decrypt Files in Windows Explorer

Joe Perez jwperez at ncsu.edu
Wed Feb 20 22:41:10 UTC 2013

Kleopatra was successfully installed on my PC (running Windows 7, 64-bit).
 I successfully created a new certificate/key pair.  I can also
successfully decrypt a file from within Kleopatra via the "File" menu
(i.e., File, Decrypt/Verify Files, then pick the file, then key in
passphrase).  However, the "Decrypt/Verify" choice is not available to me
when I right-click on the encrypted file from Windows Explorer, which is
the way we used to do this in the 32-bit world using PGP.  I should be able
to open an Explorer window, go to the directory containing the encrypted
file(s), then right-click --> Decrypt/Verify.  That choice isn't even
available.  Your help in resolving this problem would be greatly
appreciated.

Regards,
Joe

Dr. Joseph W. Perez,