[kde-doc-english] Keypair creation

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Sun Feb 10 18:13:17 UTC 2013

написане Sun, 10 Feb 2013 13:10:39 +0200, Sten Donslund
<sten at stjernedrys.dk>:

> I have just created a personal keypair and uploaded the public key to
> the default server usong Kleopatra,
> after the creation and before the upload, I was warned to create a
> revocation certificate.
> That is the only reference I can find to a revocation certificate,
> anywhere in Kleopatra.
> I believe that either should that warning be removed or a guide for
> creating the revocation certificate
> should be provided along with an explanation on how to handle and use
> the revocation certificate.

Hi,

You wrote your message into KDE Documentation mailing list. This list is
for documentation questions.

If you want to contact the developers, please file bug report against
Kleopatra on bugs.kde.org.

Some background on the topic (Kleopatra is GUI for GnuPG and it acts in
the right way to keep your safety and security):

http://madduck.net/blog/2009.04.30:the-need-for-a-gpg-revocation-certificate/

Hope this helps.

If you think that something should be added to Kleopatra documentation,
please tell us where you want to see this in docs. Thanks in advance for
your thoughts.

Best regards,
Yuri