[kde-doc-english] Trojita - Next Steps

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Mon Feb 4 17:28:22 UTC 2013

написане Mon, 04 Feb 2013 17:22:14 +0200, Randall Wood
<randall at woodbriceno.net>:

> On Tuesday, January 29, 2013 10:26:46 PM Burkhard Lück wrote:
>> Am Dienstag, 29. Januar 2013, 21:12:42 schrieb Randall Wood:
>> > All - Using the latest template Yuri pointed me to, I have written up
>> the
>> > docbook doc for Trojita.  Would it be useful to send it to this list
>> for a
>> > sneak preview, and your comments/corrections?  Or do you generally
>> prefer
>> > submit it to the project developer, who commits it to the repositories
>> > along with the code?
>>
>> Please commit to a top level folder named "doc" in trojitas source tree,
>> where Skripty usually expects to find the documentation to extract the
>> messages for our translators, once this folder is added by kde-i18n-doc
>> /translation team) to scripty's daily workflow.
>>
>> > The doc mostly validates, but gives me a few errors I think might be
>> due
>> > the fact it's currently a standalone doc.  You might know better.
>>
>> W'll give it a try when thi docbook is commited.
>>
>> Thanks.
>
> OK, it's been committed!  Good luck!

Hi,

Did you push it to the Git repo? It seems that it is not there... :'(

Will it be better just send it as attachment here or put it to a review
board [1]?

Thanks in advance for your work and your answers.

Best regards,
Yuri

[1] https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/new/