[kde-doc-english] KWrite Plugins

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Sun Feb 3 22:38:08 UTC 2013

Am Sonntag, 3. Februar 2013, 15:14:06 schrieb T.C. Hollingsworth:
> One of the FIXMEs Burkhard left for me in the Kate documentation was
> to fix the duplication of the list of KatePart plugins, which existed
> in both kate/plugins.docbook and kate/configuring-part.docbook.
>
> The best way to cover this IMHO is to split off the KatePart plugins
> to a plugins-part.docbook and have KWrite bring that in, similar to
> how the configuration works already.  Is this safe to do in stable or
> will it have to wait for 4.11?

Impossible to do that in stable now / at any time, translators will *kill*
you!

> If so, what's the best way to fix this now?
> -Copy/paste the content into kwrite/plugins.docbook?
> -Leave the duplicated portions just for 4.10?
> -ulink to the Kate documentation?

Commit to master asap, wait for one roundtrip (processed by scripty +
translators like Yuri and me) without problems/fixes, then wait for the OK to
backport to stable 4.10.1 together with all other updates for the Kate/KWrite
documentation.

--
Burkhard Lück