[kde-doc-english] <application> styling (was: Review Request 114213: Stripp off double/tripple markup from krecipes docbook)

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Thu Dec 12 20:36:59 UTC 2013

Am Donnerstag, 12. Dezember 2013, 12:46:52 schrieb T.C. Hollingsworth:
> On Fri, Nov 29, 2013 at 1:10 PM, Burkhard Lück <lueck at hube-lueck.de> wrote:
> > One question for kde-doc-english:
> >
> > Do we need a visuell representation for the markup <application>,
> > I think yes we do.
>
> What did you have in mind?  Bold? Italics? <guifoo>ish?

No <guifoo>ish. We always had trouble with the background color. And to be
honest black font on grey background is not very well readable and the
appearance it different on CRT/TFT etc.

But it makes sense for me to have a visual markup for application.

> Any other tags missing styling?  (While I'm patching the CSS... ;-)

We should have an example document (kdelibs/kdoctools/template.docbook ?) to
show the visual html appearance with the css and the pdf appearance.

--
Burkhard Lück