[kde-doc-english] [kde-workspace] doc/kcontrol: proofreading/updating/bump version to 4.12 of workspace kcm docs (kcmaccess+kwincompositing+kwindecoration)

Martin Graesslin mgraesslin at kde.org
Fri Dec 6 21:37:47 UTC 2013

On Friday 06 December 2013 16:00:40 Burkhard Lück wrote:
> Git commit 02054ab1b55eeab13dafadbc633371f21705b6dc by Burkhard Lück.
> Committed on 06/12/2013 at 15:58.
> Pushed by lueck into branch 'master'.
>
> proofreading/updating/bump version to 4.12 of workspace kcm docs
> (kcmaccess+kwincompositing+kwindecoration)
just as a short note: there won't be a 4.12 release of the workspaces, which
means the documentation will never go into a release. Depending on whether
it's doable for the translators I would suggest to try to get it into the 4.11
branch which we will support longer than the .4 or .5 release.

Cheers
Martin