[kde-doc-english] Summer Time Adjustments To Clock

rwb mr.rwb at ntlworld.com
Thu Aug 22 14:20:42 UTC 2013

Hello.

I'm running SolydK Linux, and live in the U.K. When setting the time via
a public server, my desktop clock is being set to UTC. I can see no way
of adjusting it to BST [Utc+1]. The KDE Help Centre page makes no
mention, as far as I can see, about how to make the correct adjustment,
and to set it as default Summertime behaviour for the clock.

What is the correct way of making the adjustment, please?

Thanks.