[kde-doc-english] Taking a Snapshot - KDE Help Center

Nelson Max max at cs.ucdavis.edu
Wed Aug 14 20:23:06 UTC 2013

The help page for KSnapshot Revision 0.8.2 (KDE 4.7) (2011-07-05) does
not have a search feature. I was trying to find out how to close the
KSnapshot screen when I am finished with it, and could not find out how
by just clicking on the different manual chapters; I read the whole
manual but found no answer, so I will need to resort to the Linux kill
feature. The window has not border with the standard iconify,
full-screen, and quit buttons on it. The manual gives information on how
to start the program, but not how to stop it.