[kde-doc-english] Season of KDE -- Documentation

Ho Wan Chan smartboyhw at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 04:21:10 UTC 2013

Hello KDE Documentation contributors,

I'm Howard Chan, a 15-year-old (yes) student from Hong Kong. I'm now
currently a KDE packager at Kubuntu (and a Kubuntu Member), and I've
decided to take part in Season of KDE 2013.

However, I've decided against doing programming, since my programming
skills is quite novice. So I rather want to do documentation, a new area
which I've never taken on before.

I'm quite out of ideas as to what projects I can help on documentation, so
I would like to ask the mailing list for that, and also for a possible
mentor.

Thank you.

Regards,
Howard Chan (smartboyhw)