[kde-doc-english] I want to start to work a doc for my new application

laurent Montel montel at kde.org
Wed Apr 24 05:16:37 UTC 2013

Le mardi 23 avril 2013 20:42:45 Burkhard Lück a écrit :
> Hallo Laurent,
>
> let's continue this on Documentation list kde-doc-english at kde.org.
>
> Am Sonntag, 21. April 2013, 12:30:07 schrieben Sie:
> > I am not very good in english but I created a lot of apps in kdepim
> > - archivemailagent
> > - importwizard
> > - headerthemeeditor
> > - sendlateragent
> >
> > And I added a lot of features to kmail and other application.
> > I want to improve doc or create it.
>
> Great.
>
> > What I must use as application for it ?
>
> I use Kate with the XML plugin, what do others use?

Ok didn’t know this kate plugins.

> > I don’t know docbook langage.
>
> Apparently good enough to add the first docbook today ;-)

I used vim for it :)

> I saw your bolgs today about KMail improvements:
>
> http://www.aegiap.eu/kdeblog/2013/04/news-in-kdepim-4-11-scam-detection/
>
> http://www.aegiap.eu/kdeblog/2013/04/news-in-kdepim-4-11-improve-sieve-> support-12/
>
> It would make sense to use your blog posts (please write more - in english)
> as source to update/extend the KMail handbook?

Yes it’s the idea. I will use it for kmail handbook.
And kmail handbook needs a lot of improvment.
Thanks

--
Laurent Montel | laurent.montel at kdab.com | KDE/Qt Senior Software Engineer
Tel. France +33 (0)4 90 84 08 53, Sweden (HQ) +46-563-540090