[kde-doc-english] Website Issue

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Fri Apr 19 16:26:51 UTC 2013

написане Fri, 19 Apr 2013 19:15:57 +0300, Robby Tanner
<Robby.Tanner at lightsource.ca>:

> I clicked on a link to open documentation on console and got an error
> message:
>

> The file /development/en/kde-baseapps/konsole/index.html could not be
> found. Please check if you entered the URL correctly, or use the
> navigation on the left to access the complete KDE User Documentation.
>
> If you reached this page from another part of the KDE Documentation
> website, please notify the KDE Documentation
> Team<mailto:kde-doc-english at kde.org> so we can fix the problem.
> Regards,
> Tanner

Hi,

Thanks you for the notice.

This link is for old documentation address. Konsole documentation is in
/development/en/applications/konsole/index.html now.

Please fix the address by yourself (if you have an access to the page) or
send the address in your reply to this message.

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Best regards,
Yuri