[kde-doc-english] missing manual in pdf for digicam

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Wed Sep 19 04:54:12 UTC 2012

написане Tue, 18 Sep 2012 23:54:25 +0300, Caro letta
<carolettav at googlemail.com>:

> Hallo,
> I am interested to try your programm digicam. Unfortunatly I am not able
> get a pdf documentation for it.
> As I am not allways online it would really help a lot.
> Apart from that thank you for making such great programms.
>
> Caroletta

Hi,

Until these PDF appear on docs.kde.org you can use the following links

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/55247264/digiKam.pdf
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/55247264/showphoto.pdf

The documentation is somewhat outdated so you can buy "digiKam Recipes"
 from Dmitri Popov:

http://dmpop.homelinux.com/digikamrecipes/

or use some recipes from UserBase (no PDF though):

http://userbase.kde.org/Digikam/Tutorials

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Yuri