[kde-doc-english] Proposal: add missing IDs to top-level tags of manuals

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Sat Oct 13 19:52:03 UTC 2012

Luigi Toscano wrote:

> Many repository were still not fixed, our Jenkins dashboard screamed a bit.
> The current status is: extragear, playground fixed. Work on core modules is
> ongoing, either to complete the fix under 4.9 and push it to master (with the
> appropriate strategy, some repo uses forward merge, few uses cherry-pick) or
> to simply push the fixes to master.
>
> The fixing is ongoing, there is a list of missing thing. We won't probably
> complete it this night (CEST), so please do *not* touch the repositories. We
> will complete tomorrow.

Brief summary:

- the broken tags have been fixed (at least, build.kde.org looks happy)
- the IDs added to KDE/4.9 repositories. The changes have been ported to
master, with few exceptions, like the repositories (kdelibs, kde-baseapps,
kde-workspace, kde-runtime, kdepim, kdepimlibs, kgpg) where regular merges
occur; and gwenview and most kdegames (excluding bomber, bovo and kajong, if I
remember correctly), where I need to figure out if merge or cherry-pick should
be used.
- the missing IDs have been added to svn/trunk as well, and at least in kate
master repository (and I would say that there is no push to backport them to 4.9).
- few existing ids for sect1 or chapter have been changed into kde-workspace
and kde-baseapps to not use the directory name and avoid duplicates.

Many kudos to Pino who jumped in and helped a lot his brother :)

Next steps: check if something is still missing.
Ciao
--
Luigi