[kde-doc-english] Possible sprint for KDE documentation?

Ingo Malchow imalchow at kde.org
Thu May 31 21:55:29 UTC 2012

Dears lovers and contributors of KDE documentation,

something that is floating around in my (and others') for a long time
is to target some issues we face with KDE documentation, be it on- or
offline. Some parts were already tackled during the last Webworld
sprint back in 2011, but was mostly limited to the online parts,
specifically our wikis. Now, IMO it is time think about combining
those 2 areas, on- and offline docu, and to give it some real life
meeting face to face and do the first KDE documenation sprint (or was
there already one?)

In my vision it would involve who write our docbooks, or translate
them, together with those who are involved in translating/writing the
docu on our online platforms. And finally fix the gap fix the gap we
have between those 2 areas.

So, here is the question,