[kde-doc-english] KPlato Handbook link from [ http://www.kde.org/applications/office/kplato/ ] Not Working

WSiferd at strutherswells.com WSiferd at strutherswells.com
Sat May 5 18:42:29 UTC 2012

Thank you so much!

From:   "Yuri Chornoivan" <yurchor at ukr.net>
To:     kde-doc-english at kde.org, WSiferd at strutherswells.com
Date:   05/05/2012 12:49 AM
Subject:        Re: [kde-doc-english] KPlato Handbook link from [

написане Sat, 05 May 2012 01:52:37 +0300, <WSiferd at strutherswells.com>:

> Hi,
>
> I have KPlato installed on my laptop and want to read the associated
> handbook so I can use the software.  The link is not working.  Hope you
> can advise where I may find the Handbook.
>
> Best Regards,
> Bill Siferd

Hi,

Regretfully, the documentation was removed from package by the developer
so it is unavailable from docs.kde.org now.

You can use old docs from KOffice 1.6.3:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/55247264/kplato.pdf

Or the new tutorials from UserBase:

http://userbase.kde.org/KPlato/Engineering_To_Order_project_tutorial

http://userbase.kde.org/KPlato/Manual

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Yuri

********************* Think Before You Print ******************************
This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for the named
recipient(s) and may contain information that is legally privileged,
confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you
have received this message in error and are not the intended recipient(s),
you may not retain, copy or use this e-mail or any attachment for any
purpose or disclose all or any part of the contents to any other person or
entity. Any such dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail or
its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient(s), please immediately notify the sender and permanently delete
this e-mail and any attachments from your computer.
http://www.babcockpower.com