[kde-doc-english] Assist with KWin documentation

Pablo Sanchez pablo at blueoakdb.com
Wed Mar 28 19:40:45 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

I am the author of the KWin Rules document (see
http://userbase.kde.org/KWin_Rules).  I'd like to continue documenting
other KDE areas.

I ping'd Martin Gräßlin who suggested I coordinate with Burkhard
Lueck.  I e-mailed Burkhard a while ago but I got busy and I suspect
he did as well because I haven't heard anything back.  :)

I was wondering what would be the best way to proceed?

Martin did suggest a few other KWin areas which I could document:

"But I think that quite a lot of our very useful effects like Present
Windows and Desktop Grid are not documented at all. Also I could
imagine that quite some documentation is outdated. Oh and the new
scripting module does not have any documentation yet, though scripting
itself is documented on techbase."

Cheers,
--
Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926         Blog:  http://pablo.blog.blueoakdb.com