[kde-doc-english] KHelpCenter Print CSS

T.C. Hollingsworth tchollingsworth at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 08:55:30 UTC 2012

Good morning awesome docs folks!

Now that Albert has so kindly turned printing back on in KHelpCenter,
I'd like to tweak the CSS so the printed output looks a little nicer.
This will just change the shadow on the big header at the top so it's
not black on black, and hides the Previous/Next chapter navigation
bars because they're pretty useless on the printed page.  It uses a
"@media print" CSS rule so the changes don't affect what's seen on
screen at all.

Compare the difference (PDF):
Original: http://tchol.org/kde/khc_print_old.pdf
Modified: http://tchol.org/kde/khc_print_new.pdf

Any comments or suggestions about other things that could be fixed?
I'd like to get this in before 4.8.2 is tagged on Thursday if that's
okay.

Thanks,
T.C.