[kde-doc-english] Korganizer

luciano pasi lucianopasi at arpacoop.it
Mon Mar 5 21:29:02 UTC 2012

Hi,
I have bee using Organizer from Lotus until 2010. In january 2011 I
jumped on the Opens Suse Linux and found a way to have my calendar read
by contact /Korganizer (by the way, the names are quite confusing).
I particularly liked the way to associate different tasks to different
categories and duly did it for the whole year. At the end of the year I
need to know how much time I spent on different tasks/categories. I was
really surprised by seeing that the application only does the sum over a
fixed period of time: a week. I think that many other users could
benefit from the possibility of adding hours spent on each category
across a variable time span. However, even adding the fixed choice of
the month and the year would be great. Please, let me know if such an
option is planned in the near future.
I am very sorry for not being able to add it myself to the code:
unfortunately, I am an economist.

Thanks,
Luciano Pasi, Ph.D.
ARPA Agrotecnica soc coop