[kde-doc-english] dblatex XSL: Guru's help needed

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Fri Jan 27 11:25:41 UTC 2012

Hi!

I'm trying to fix PDF generation for kdesrc-build manual. The issue is as
follows: this docbooks uses listings (screen and programlisting) inside
the table. This is forbidden by the TeX.

The fix (borrowed from dblatex 0.3) is follows: use external definition of
verbatim text (fancyvrb + VerbatimOut/VerbatimIn tuple) + do not use table
environment to avoid table clipping.

The offending commit:

http://websvn.kde.org/?view=revision&revision=1275863

The tables now looks good (no clipping).

Unfortunately, there are mistakes somewhere in this commit. generate-id()
are supposed to be called from one context to give the appropriate names
for verbatim. In this case they somehow are called from different ones
(tgroup for VerbatimOut and entry for VerbatimIn). Thus the lost of
context for apply-templates breaks xref as well.

I cannot find what is wrong with all this stuff (my knowledge of XSL is
miserable). Can somebody give me a hint?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards,
Yuri