[kde-doc-english] Building blocks

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Sat Jan 14 13:03:55 UTC 2012

написане Sat, 14 Jan 2012 11:56:04 +0200, Burkhard Lück
<lueck at hube-lueck.de>:

> Yuri, do you see a problem with the pdf's, which are one file compared
> to the
> split html's, if we use links to buildingblocks?

This is not tested yet, but I see no problems with different part of
docbook itself (as soon as HTML can be generated, the PDF can be generated
as well, it's all XML after all).

The symlinks to images work perfect here for PDF (PDF is built and it
contains exactly the needed images).

An alternative way to incorporate the images is the use of TeX magic in
\imgexists command. But the strict document position rules are needed to
achieve this. I am not sure if such structure is feasible without
additional efforts to fix document processing.

That's all I have to say (I have no ideas for building blocks). ;)

Best regards,
Yuri