[kde-doc-english] We would like to contribute to lokalize handbook

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Sun Feb 26 09:24:23 UTC 2012

написане Fri, 24 Feb 2012 15:10:31 +0200, Shankar Prasad Venkateshbhat
<svenkate at redhat.com>:

> On 02/24/2012 06:18 PM, Burkhard Lück wrote:
>> Am Freitag, 24. Februar 2012, 06:45:57 schrieb Shankar Prasad
>> Venkateshbhat:
>>> Here I have attached the lokalize help docbook along with the relevent
>>> screenshots which we have added. Can some one please review this and
>>> commit to svn?
>>>
>> The file index.docbook is missing in your attachment.
>>
>> Please send it.
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
> oops sorry, here it goes.
>
> thanks for pointing out! :)
>
> Shanky

Committed into subversion (branches/work/doc/lokalize) for further
reviewing.

Differences from the original submission:

1. Fixed typos.
2. Fixed XML (now passes checkXML test).
3. Using of KDE entities.
4. Some rearrangements for better partitioning.

I would be better to make screenshots without GNOME shell decorations,
imho.

Best regards,
Yuri