[kde-doc-english] We would like to contribute to lokalize handbook

Shankar Prasad Venkateshbhat svenkate at redhat.com
Fri Feb 17 11:09:51 UTC 2012

Hi,

I am Shankar Prasad from Red Hat. I am using lokalize extensively since
last two years for my day-to-day translation work. My self along with
Sweta Kothari (in the cc) improved the lokalize handbook for our
internal use. We have edited the handbook directly in docbook format
tested locally with lokalize. We would like to contribute it to the
lokalize upstream. Please let us know how we can go about.

Thanks

Shanky