[kde-doc-english] jovie fails to function

Guy Strickling kcirts41 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 8 23:19:31 UTC 2012

Hello,

I have used the KDE speak program before the rename, and it worked just
fine.  I just installed chose a voice and used it.  Now it doesn't pick
up the installed voices at all. I have Gespeaker and it's working, of
course it's not unusual for some software not to work depending on which
distro you happen to be running.  This time I'm using PCLinuxOS 2011 and
it acts like something's missing, but beats me what it might be.

Guy