[kde-doc-english] Multiple Monitor + SSL KCM Docs in branches/work/doc

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Sat Feb 4 21:45:46 UTC 2012

Am Samstag, 4. Februar 2012, 22:18:36 schrieb T.C. Hollingsworth:
> On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 2:08 PM, Burkhard Lück <lueck at hube-lueck.de> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > we have two kcm docs in branches/work/doc (GCI tasks):
> >
> > 1) Multiple Monitor
> > Ready from my Pov to get into master. I have added it locally to
> > kdebase/kde- workspace/ and adapted everything to build/launch it from
> > the KCM's Help button.
>
>  Awesome, thanks!
>
> > Any comment or objections to push it to git master?
>
> No objections here.
>
> > 2) SSL
> > This has some FIXME's, not sure what is intended to change/add here.
> > T.C. ?
>
> Those were leftovers from when I was converting plaintext to docbook
> (there were a few superfluous screenshots).  I just removed them.
>
> > What I don't like are the sect1, that leads to a lot of single pages, but
> > I'd prefer one HTML page.
>
> What should I do here, drop them down to sect2?

Yes, that would be my preferred solution.

Btw. which module to push it into?

Code is in kdelibs, but kdelibs has no kcontrol docs so far. But a
kdelibs/doc/kcontrol directory with only on item does not make much sense.
And with kdelibs we have the same problems as I explained in the mail about
the building blocks, so I'd like to commit it to kde-runtime.

Thanks.

--
Burkhard Lück