[kde-doc-english] Building blocks ready to go into master?

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Sat Feb 4 21:33:26 UTC 2012

Hi,

the buildingblocks in branches/work/docs have seen a lot's of improvements and
from my PoV it should go into master.

Thinking about the module where to commit I changed my mind and propose to go
with kde-runtime module for these reasons:

* we can't commit to kdelibs master, it is frozen. But we need a roundtrip for
the docs in trunk for translators

* I don't know how kdelibs/doc + kdelibs/kdoctools master will be/is changed
or splitted in frameworks branch and would like to keep the buildingblocks out
of that trouble

* in kde-runtime we can have a scripty roundtrip in master and later backport
a tested/corrected version without trouble for the translation teams.

Before we push the building blocks to master we should announce the purpose on
the translators list and encourage them them for feedback and to send comments
about missing/wrong info they found while translating to this list.

Thanks.

--
Burkhard Lück