[kde-doc-english] Multiple Monitor + SSL KCM Docs in branches/work/doc

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Sat Feb 4 21:08:38 UTC 2012

Hi,

we have two kcm docs in branches/work/doc (GCI tasks):

1) Multiple Monitor
Ready from my Pov to get into master. I have added it locally to kdebase/kde-
workspace/ and adapted everything to build/launch it from the KCM's Help
button.
Any comment or objections to push it to git master?

2) SSL
This has some FIXME's, not sure what is intended to change/add here.
T.C. ?
What I don't like are the sect1, that leads to a lot of single pages, but I'd
prefer one HTML page.

Thanks.

--
Burkhard Lück