[kde-doc-english] KOffice entities and entries in KDE Docs

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Sun Dec 9 17:10:14 UTC 2012

написане Sun, 09 Dec 2012 15:02:55 +0200, Burkhard Lück
<lueck at hube-lueck.de>:

> Am Samstag, 8. Dezember 2012, 10:48:48 schrieb Yuri Chornoivan:
>> KGraphViewerHi,
>>
>> There was no KOffice releases for a long time and it seems that sooner
>> or
>> later the major distributions cease to package it.
>>
>> KOffice is mentioned in the following non-playground docs:
>>
>> Calligra Sheets index.docbook
>> extragear-graphics/KGraphviewer index.docbook (seems somewhat outdated
>> in
>> requirements section)
>> Kate plugins.docbook/Krusader viewer-editor.docbook (Data tools,
>> thesaurus, do they work at all?)
>> Kate configuring-part.docbook (same thing)
>> Konqueror basics.docbook and introduction.docbook
>> Glossary index.docbook (Flake)
>> kde-runtime/kcontrol/ebrowsing.docbook (example)
>>
>> Is it ok to replace these entries by Calligra entries or remove/comment
>> them?
>>
> Yes, I'm all for it.

Changed everywhere, except for the Kate. Do not know if the Data Tools
plugin works at all: there are no "application/x-singleword" handlers in
my system and no KThesaurus installed (Calligra does not have thesaurus
executable).

Best regards,
Yuri