[kde-doc-english] Error on FAQ page

Sandy Rindy Sandy.Rindy at FAMMED.WISC.EDU
Fri Dec 7 19:19:01 UTC 2012

A link in the answer to the first question (A1.1) has what appears to be a bad link.  I clicked on Kexi handbook and the following message in on the top of the page:

The file /development/en/koffice/kexi/ could not be found. Please check if you entered the URL correctly, or use the navigation on the left to access the complete KDE User Documentation.
If you reached this page from another part of the KDE Documentation website, please notify the KDE Documentation Team so we can fix the problem.

This email and any attachments may contain confidential information and is
solely for the intended recipient(s). Email communications are not considered
secure. If you are not the intended recipient(s) of this email you are expected
to disregard the content, delete the message and notify the original sender.

--University of Wisconsin, Department of Family Medicine--