[kde-doc-english] Open Help Conference

Shaun McCance shaunm at gnome.org
Wed Apr 11 14:17:02 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I'm hosting the Open Help Conference & Sprints again this year.
Open Help features two days of presentations and open discussions
with people from various open source documentation and support
projects. The conference is followed by three days of multiple
team sprints.

http://openhelpconference.com/

Last year we had participants from Mozilla, GNOME, Ubuntu, Xfce,
and FreeBSD. I'd love to see even more projects represented this
year, so we can see the diversity of tools and techniques used
in open source projects.

I'd be thrilled to see some KDE documentation contributors this
year. Please consider attending the conference, and if possible,
holding a documentation sprint with us.

Thanks,
Shaun