[kde-doc-english] Okular Text Selection

Kurt Bischoff kbischoff at frontiernet.net
Sat Apr 7 08:08:33 UTC 2012

Please forward to the Okular developers unless this is clearly a
documentation-only issue.

Thank you for Okular and for the documentation.

When I use Okular and I want to select text, I have to go to
Tools-->Text Selection Tool or press Ctrl+4.  But I want the program to
be in that mode by default when I start Okular or open a new document.
So there should be a preferences option to change the default.  But I
don't see it in the menus or in the Okular documentation.

I am guessing that this should be a request for a feature and that it is
not a shortcoming of the documentation.

Please forward to the Okular developers unless this is clearly a
documentation-only issue.

Thank you.

Kurt Bischoff