[kde-doc-english] section markup and wrong margins

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Mon Sep 12 18:38:42 UTC 2011

Hi,

only 3 docs in kde use section markup (gwenview, kig and kmplayer) instead of
sect1/sect2/sect3  etc and all three have wrong margins in the generated html.
Apparently section markup is not treated properly in the css files.

I have changed gwenview already locally to sect markup and the html has now
proper margins.

I'd say it does not make sense to adapt the css for these three exceptions,
better we'd change section to sect markup.

Any comments?

--
Burkhard Lück