[kde-doc-english] Documentation System

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Thu Sep 1 21:34:49 UTC 2011

Am Donnerstag, 1. September 2011, 23:00:55 schrieb Jonathan Ryshpan:
> Are pages supposed to be folded so that complete lines can be read?  If
> so they aren't; about half of each line in the attached image is off
> screen.  Is there any way to make the help system fold pages?

Your screenshot shows a kde system 3.5.9 or early kde 4.x release apparently
modified by a distribution (kde afaik never had a top level item Help in
khelpcenters navigation tree).
I can read all lines in khelpcenter with >= 10 kde versions (either compiled
from sources or in VM's with Kubuntu/SuSe) from 3.5.9 up to master, so I guess
you have a system broken by your distribution (which one, which kde version?).

> Also, why is claws the default mailer for the help center?  I have
> evolution set as the default mail handler in
>
>         System Settings->Default Applications->Email Client.

Not enough info (distribution, KDE version) to give any help :-(

Please press Alt+F2, enter 'gg:esr smart questions' and read the first hit ...

Thanks.

--
Burkhard Lück