[kde-doc-english] Update of docs.kde.org

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Mon Oct 31 18:57:57 UTC 2011

написане Sun, 30 Oct 2011 16:31:03 +0200, Burkhard Lück
<lueck at hube-lueck.de>:

> Am Sonntag, 30. Oktober 2011, 13:25:41 schrieb Yuri Chornoivan:
>

>> Just of curiosity, am I right to think that KMyMoney's pdf was not built
>> because
>>
>> 1. dots in images' names
>
> Apparently yes.
>
>> 2. [A.] in the list
>>
> I'm not sure.
>
> These pdfs are not successfully generated for en:
>
> kdepimlibs/kcontrol/kresources

href's with unescaped "#" (should be replaced with &35; ?).

> kde-baseapps/kate

Broken with code (functions) in variablelist terms.

> kdeedu/kalgebra

Broken with Unicode characters in commands.docbook.

> kdegames/kpat

Broken sidebar environment (copy-paste from dbsimple.sty to kdestyle.sty ?)

> kdepim/kleopatra

Broken footnote. After fixing, hangs LaTeX compiler completely. ;)

> kdeutils/ktimer

dots in image filename

> extragear-graphics/digikam

dots in image filename

> extragear-multimedia/amarok

dots in image filename

> extragear-network/ktorrent

Broken with "µ" in "µTorrent"

> extragear-sdk/xsldbg

Broken with weird table superposition.

> extragear-utils/kdesrc-build

Broken by the wrong usage of lstlisting in tabular environment + misplaced
table<->longtable

> extragear-utils/keurocalc

Broken by usage of ¥ (yen symbol). € (euro) is not shown correctly as
well, but does not break compilation (as well as pounds in KMyMoney).

> extragear-utils/krusader

Broken for the following reasons:
1. Unicode symbols in author group (Urbančič, Václav
Jůza)
2. Illegal symbol in "Jonas Bähr" (Bähr)
3. Enumeration issue (cf. KMyMoney).
4. wrong \marginpar in the Note environment.